Monday, May 3, 2010

Bedroom Furniture

Here is the thing....I know the bedroom furniture I want. I know it is something I would keep FOREVER. Like my mom and dad...the furniture I have was a set they got back when they got married. I know something that is a higher quality will last much longer and I wont have buy a bedroom set till I hand it down to my kid and I (with my man) get a new set.
I do have the money to get what I am wanting...it is just a lot of money to hand over. So I am thinking....waiting and thinking....
But it is so nice!
Here is the bed!


And the dresser with the mirror (sold together!)


The media chest with a perfect place for a DVD player when I end up getting a TV for my bedroom

cute nightstand!

Here is a nice pic of the bedroom set in a room. But I have to say, it is even prettier in person!



I still have a little bit of time to think. My new Tempur-Pedic Queen size bed wont come in for another week of 2. But, I think it will be hard for me to find something I like as much as this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment