Monday, February 8, 2010

Another Wonderful Weekend

I have officially decided that everyone is going to start hating me here soon. They are going to keep hearing about my wonderful weekends and now amazing Leigh is....and jealousy with soon follow. But I just cant help it....I have found the perfect guy!

Each time we are together....it just seems to be better and better. We are more and more comfortable with each other and finding out more and more things we have in common. This is the most fun I have had in the "getting to know you" phase since I started dating.

I never knew I could have it this good. That I could be treated this well. That things could come this easily.

I am so thankful that everything has turned out the way it has....and I am so thankful to have Leigh in my life right now. I hope he always knows how much he means to me.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how perfect I am, but I know how perfect this feels to me. We've been fortunate to have those around us support and embrace what we have, so hopefully there will be more of that and less jealousy. :)

    I never thought I'd find this with anyone, and I'm so glad that I found it with you...

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide if I should cry or throw up after reading all this mushy stuff.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete