The schedule is up!!! The Nixa show that has both the Willard Middle School and the Willard High School Winter Guards!
How exciting is it to see that Middle School time!!!
MSWG performance time - 1:44
WHSWG performance time - 4:23
I might be (on the inside) a little bit of a wreck for the middle school girls! I just keep thinking, this will be their FIRST show ever for this activity and I want it to be a positive experience! Its all about them on days like that. I might tear up some...so don't make fun of me if I do!
I'm not worried or nervous (because I just don't get nervous) for the High School girls. I think our game plan for this week and next will set them up to do very well. I will look forward to seeing how their score turns out with them now having a mostly complete show! Very Exciting!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is SO exciting..anything I can help with, with your middle school guard? You know I LOVE that age...so anything that day for them you need please let me know....so excited for them and you and Larissa!!!! Can't wait to see the High School too!!
ReplyDelete