I don't know how February got here so quickly, but before I welcome it with open arms I would like to say Good-Bye to January.
January was the BEST 31 days I have had in a LONG time. I started out the New Year with nervousness and excitement. As the cold January days progressed, the nervousness faded away and the excitement was added with more and more warm fuzzy feelings.
I am extremely thankful for the month of January, for the person who gave me such an amazing beginning to 2010, and to the future I see ahead of me. January has helped me believe in that "perfect someone" and that I don't have to settle or over look certain things to be with someone. That I do deserve to be treated in an amazing way and appreciated for who I am.
Good-Bye January....Hello February! I know your 28 days will be extraordinary!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This last month has been the most amazing month I can remember... All the discovery and realizations have brought clarity to me. But, at the same time, it made me realize what I didn't know. I didn't know I could feel this way. I didn't know I could have it all in one person.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know I could fall so hard, or so quickly, for someone.
January was a magical month for me, too. I still can't believe all that happened in such a short time. But I also think February will live up to those standards and can't wait to find out what it holds in store for me. And us.
Leigh
Shoot, Leigh. I think I like you.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're having a good 2010. You so deserve it, Sonja.
♥ Your Big Sis