Thursday, February 18, 2010

Winter Guard Wednesday...on Thursday

I cant believe the season will be over in just 5 weeks. It is a scary thought really. But, till then, I will live in the moment and love every second of this season.

This weekend is the KC Regional. Even though Willard is not competing at the Regional, I will be going to see how Bellevue East and Seward (the 2 Nebraska winter guards I worked with over Christmas break) do and how their shows turned out. Ill also be excited to see Odessa and Kickapoo again along with other very solid MO programs that I have yet to see this season. It will be an exciting day of Winter Guard.

I have really enjoyed going to competitions that Willard does not compete in. This is the first year I have really done that. I use to only go to shows that I or my guards were performing at, but being able to sit back and watch is really nice. A good chance to learn and appreciate the activity. See what other designers are doing well and how the different classes are scoring.

I'm always sad to see the season come to an end and this season seems to be flying by even faster than years before. But I still have 5 weeks.....5 weeks of what I love the most in life! Then I get to head to Dayton with (almost) no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment