Thursday, February 25, 2010

Its Thursday!!!

Again, let me tell you how much I LOVE Thursdays! I think part of it might stem from college...the "Thursday starts the weekend" mentality. But another big part is knowing I get to see Leigh TOMORROW!

Guard rehearsals usually go really well on Thursdays too. I don't know what it is....if the girls are finally ready to work by that time of the week or if them knowing that the competition is only a couple days away makes them have more energy.

This morning was extra awesome. High energy and high excitement the entire time. The girls are really starting respond well to me I think....which I am very thankful for. I added a lunge on the bottom carve before their double this morning, first to give more shape to the body and second to slow down the bottom carve because some were really rushing the release. It was like a light switch after doing that. Cleaned it in seconds!

I completely treasure my days with the HS WG....just like I treasure my time with the MS WG. I just want them to fall in love with this activity like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment