Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Friends...

I am still on my Buffy run. Every day after school to unwind I usually watch a show....something that requires no talking or thinking for about an hour. Right now I am watching an episode or 2 every day after school to relax.

Yesterday was "Lovers Walk" and my favorite part is what Spike says close to the end of the show.

"You're *not* friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other till it makes you quiver, but you'll never be friends.
Love isn't brains, children, it's blood... blood screaming inside you to work its will."

I always love that line...."Love isn't brains, children, it's blood" I know I can usually not explain how I feel, but I know I feel in deep in my heart "screaming inside" of me.

Well said Spike!

No comments:

Post a Comment