Friday, February 12, 2010

I like the Most...

I think the thing I like the most about Leigh is how he has seemed to bring my sister and I a little closer.....again.

The last couple years there has been this strain between us and we haven't been as close as we were in the past. I know most of it was the relationship I was in. It might seem odd that something like that could pull us apart so much, but it really did.

Now, with Leigh, if something good happens...I want to call her. If something not so good happens...I want to call her. I emailed her yesterday for advice, I haven't done that in a LONG time. It was good to have "big sis" advice with everything that was going on.

I seem to want everything RIGHT NOW with Leigh...I'm having a hard time slowing down and just waiting for everything to happen. But he thinks we need to slow down a bit. Maybe it is for the best...but it still makes me worry a little. I know talking to my sister helped....Ill probably call her again to talk through things.

Even during our little bumps in the road, good things come from Me and Leigh being together.

4 comments:

  1. I like him, too. I appreciate his willingness to see our family...meet us, talk with us, email us...whatever it may be. He is genuinely interested in the full picture. He seems to understand that being with a person means being with their family, too. Hope he's up for it! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK..I just got my Christmas Present only 48 days late!!! All I ever want is for the two of you to be there for eachother and love eachother unconditionally..ok, remember when I opened the Michael W. Smith tickets and cried? I'm bawling now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate that from you both. You are such important parts of Sonja's life and I know all I'm doing is borrowing her from you. So, I have to know you are OK with that and trust I'll take good care of her while I have her.

    I'm up for it, as long as you're up for all the coming KC-STL trash talk!! :)

    Thank you both for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, we're getting a little sappy here! ;o)

    And the KC-STL trash talk can be put on the back burner...bring on the Cubs-Cards trash talk!!!

    ReplyDelete