Ok, so my utility bill came in the other day and it was WAY below my budgeted amount...so I got a lil excited. I know I should have just put the left over into savings, but there have been some kitchen things I have wanted so I decided to turn on QVC Sunday morning to check out what kitchen stuff they had on. The good thing was...they always have kitchen stuff on on Sunday mornings! The bad thing was....they had an entire hour of Temp-tations...which is like one of my favorite brands on QVC!!!
I wanted EVERYTHING they showed that hour but I narrowed it down to 3. I am pretty sure by the end of the day the colors I picked sold out so I am glad I ordered in the morning! Here is what I got....
The Hot Pick of the Day (color, confetti) - http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.K8103.desc.Temp-tations-Old-World-11-pc-Square-Oven-to--Table-Set
Cute salt and pepper shakers (color, cranberry) - http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.H14702.desc.Temp-tations-Old-World-Love-Birds-Salt--PepperShakers
Jars for my Flour, Sugar, and Brown Sugar...or my pastas...I haven't decided yet (color, confetti) - http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.CM_SCID.coll.item.K23180.desc.Temptations-Old-World-3piece-Fluted-Canister-Set
The confetti color was new yesterday for the Anniversary show. I liked it a lot because it has all the colors in it....so if I add to the collection I can get any color and it will match! My stuff is suppose to come in next Tuesday...but I hope it gets hear early so my mom can see it when she comes to visit this weekend.
Super excited about my crazy QVC day!!!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gotta love QVC, they have the greatest kitchen stuff (among loads of other things!)
ReplyDelete:)
Hugs, Aunt Kathy