Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Overwhelmed

I am so overwhelmed right now....I can barely breathe. There was a lot of information given to me yesterday and I just need a couple days to take it all in. Last night I was on the couch trying to wrap my mind around it all....and I broke out into hives. So, I took a benadryl and went to bed.

Right now I feel so dirty and used. Like an entire 2 years of my life has been wasted because it was all a lie. I literally need to puke right now....and I sill have to teach today.

Just when I think things cant get worst...they do. How did this happen to me? I just want it all to go away! Last night I was thinking of that movie...Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind...and started to wish I could erase some of my memories.

If you could erase a memory...what would it be? I know what mine would be. Tell me yours.

2 comments:

  1. I have several. We've sort of talked about it. I, too, wish I could erase some memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across this passage during my bible study.

    Psalm 13

    1 O Lord, how long will you forget me? Forever?
    How long will you look the other way?
    2 How long must I struggle with anguish in my soul,
    with sorrow in my heart every day?
    How long will my enemy have the upper hand?

    3 Turn and answer me, O Lord my God!
    Restore the sparkle to my eyes, or I will die.
    4 Don’t let my enemies gloat, saying, “We have defeated him!”
    Don’t let them rejoice at my downfall.

    5 But I trust in your unfailing love.
    I will rejoice because you have rescued me.
    6 I will sing to the Lord
    because He is good to me.

    ReplyDelete