Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My eyes hurt today....

It has been a long time since I've cried myself to sleep, but last night...I cried so hard my eyes still hurt this morning.

I think it was the weather. When it is really nice outside it reminds me of him. It reminds me of the summer we went on our little vacations...Destin and Digging for Diamonds. But nice weather also reminds me of this past summer...which was filled with crying.

I sat on my couch, with my adorable puppies, and wore his hoodie I'm sure he doesn't know I still have. I really don't know why it hit me so hard last night, but it felt like all the pain was new again.

This is the end of October...why cant this feeling just go away already!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Sonja, have you read the recent comments on your other blogs about this guy? Maybe you should. It might help you move on from him. He doesn't sound very great at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my email is sonjamichelle2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete