Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Any More Perfect?

Could Leigh be any more perfect?!?!

So many things in common and we just keep adding to the list!

Today - Both not Mac fans! Apparently that was a deal breaker/maker for him.

Last night I found out that when we were both little we never looked for our Christmas presents. We both liked the surprise and didn't want to find out early.

So many little things, and big things, and all the things in between......

Constantly finding more in common with each other, makes it worth staying up till 2:30 in the morning talking on the phone!

4 comments:

  1. I just busted out laughing about the Mac thing...LOL! You know...sort of like that laugh the other night?? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on which origin you select, the name Leigh means...

    A healer

    A sheltered place

    Delicate

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget:

    Chocolate & Peanut Butter
    Favorite Excel functions
    Dogs, not cats

    And so much more. I'm looking forward to a lifetime to find out all the things we love about each other...

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be a little punch drunk or something...everything about this relationship makes me laugh. Favorite Excel functions? LOL! Seriously, Sonja. Just remember that laugh from the other night...I keep doing it over and over! ;o)

    ReplyDelete