Have you seen the movie Elf? If you haven't, I don't care if it is a Christmas movie, go watch it!
In the movie, Elf starts liking a (department store) girl elf and finally gets up the nerve to ask her out. They go out on this very random date and close to the end she kisses him. Simply and sweetly. After that he goes into his fathers office and yells...
"I'm in Love! I'm in Love! And I don't care who knows it!!!"
He twirls around and is incredibly happy!
Its the cutest thing....and it is EXACTLY how I feel right now. I don't know how it is possible, but I know its true! I am head over heels for this incredibly amazing and brilliant man. How this all happened I don't even know...but I'm going to hold on as long as I can!
Last night I was up till 1:30 talking on the phone. I haven't done that since high school. Talking about everything...anything...just to keep hearing his voice. I am so tired today but I don't care! It was a perfect conversation....it all feels perfect.
I need to be patient though, I can tell already I could jump in this with both feet without hesitation. But its a journey and one that I cant rush through. Getting to know him more and more and letting him see me for who I really am. It is so hard not to revert back to being that "perfect girlfriend" and just saying and doing what I know he wants me to. Every time I say something or do something that is just....ME....I get nervous that he wont like it and change his mind.
But I want him to know me, the real me. And on the other side maybe he will like the person he has seen....
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He does not deserve you if he doesn't like one part of you...so there...:) You are SPECIAL and have much to offer to the world..love you!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo far...he likes everything....its so nice just being myself....
ReplyDelete