Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The things I say in Class...

In my 6th hour I have this girl who has a very pretty and uncommon name. I commented on it today and then went into what I might call my girl one day.

I told my class how I really like the show Buffy and there is a girl named Cordelia on the show. I went on to say that I would like to name my girl that one day. After that I said that the actress's real name is Charisma...which I also think would be a name I'd like to name my girl one day.

Then, a girl in the back row very calmly and somewhat quietly asked...."Are you pregnant?" and I laughed a little. I quickly realized that maybe it did sound that way. I thanked her for helping me clear up any misunderstanding and we all had a nice little laugh.

The things I say in class sometimes.....geez.....Im glad I am light hearted and my students seem to be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment