I was busy in Nebraska over New Years so I was unable to post my 2010 Resolutions. For New Years Eve Julie, Steph, and I sat around Julie's apt and watched the first few episodes of True Blood, which I am now absolutely hooked on. It was a lazy but fun evening. When midnight hit we cheered and then headed to bed soon after. It wasn't the big New Years celebration that some people host or go to, but it was just what I needed after 2 solid days of winter guard.
I have had a couple days to think of what I would like to do for my 2010 New Years Resolutions.
First, I want to be more myself. I think that there is this person I use to be as well as this person I think others want me to be and I try to be that more than truly who I am. One of the hardest things about losing Kris was that he is one of the ONLY people I can completely be myself around. A Sonja that hardly anyone has ever seen. I want to be that person all the time. I wonder how Kris would describe me...the person he sees when no one else is around.
Second, I would like to lose 10 lbs by Championships. I like to think that I am a bit like a bear during the winter; my body goes into hibernation. I haven't gained as much weight this winter as I have in the past, which is good, but Id like to get down to the weight where I feel the healthiest and most energetic.
Those two things are my resolutions. Nothing big. Just simple things. I hope I do well with my 2010 resolutions.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment