Is it seriously Wednesday already?!?! I am excited and nervous at how fast this week is going by!
Excited because this Saturday is our first Winterguard Competition!
Nervous because this Saturday is out first Winterguard Competition!
I always look forward to guard shows, whether my guard is competing or not. This weekend I will get to see some of my old guard friends that I haven't seen in a while...always a fun time.
Getting to see what everyone is doing this year for their shows and knowing how much it will grow by the end of the season always makes this first competition a special one. I am nervous though because we have a lot of the show that isn't filled in yet. I know that other groups will be the same way and I shouldn't worry, but I still do a little.
We will be practicing in the morning and then heading to MSU. I hope the practice makes the girls feel a little more prepared, I don't want them feeling uncomfortable going in to their first show.
It will be a long day but I will love it. A day FILLED with Winterguard...a perfect day for me.
I must do laundry today since I wont have time this weekend....uggg! I hate doing laundry!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This Weekend??? I thought It was next weekend..let me know--guess I could look it up..
ReplyDelete