I hate the fact that I have been to busy to post on my blog the last 2 or 3 weeks. But, I am in fact alive and back to my blog. I'm sure not to many people missed me.
First, Id like to say what an interesting Christmas break I had. I got some really amazing things for Christmas. It was probably one of the best Christmases (second to last year, because I got the crock pot I REALLY wanted!) I've had since I was a little girl - believing in Santa, getting a Cabbage Patch Kid each year along with other things little girls love.
My mom got be this beautiful calla lily ring and it is perfect. The ring is so "me" and holds such sentimental value. I also got a really cool girly tool box from my dad. There was a bit of a prank pulled on me while unwrapping it. See, my mom had it wrapped up in Dooney & Dourke paper....tricky! And the BIG gift was my Nikon 5000 camera! Cant wait to take some guard pictures with it.
After Christmas I went up to Nebraska to work with a couple winter guards. It was a great trip and if you want to read more about it go to my winter guard blog where I will post more in the next couple days.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment